Only a few spaces left in Winter Break Camp! Sign Up Now!
To our Galactic Gymnastics Families –
As you know, we care so much about your children and our customers. Right now, Covid cases are on the rise again in Brevard County. For these reasons, we just want to remind everyone of our policies here in the gym:
What we are doing –
1. We are no longer limiting the number of spectators per gymnast in the building. However, you can also still take advantage of the outdoor play area for siblings to reduce the number of people in the gym.
2. We are limiting the number of children in the gym to no more than 24 at a time.
3. Hand washing is required of all students and employees immediately upon entering the building and frequently throughout the day. Hand sanitizer is still being used throughout classes and always used before participating on the bars.
4. Sanitizing of all mats and equipment is done regularly and cleaning of all commonly touched surfaces in the parent area is also done daily.
5. Coaches and staff are still limiting physical contact with our students to just what is necessary to teach and keep our students safe (spotting).
What we are asking you to do -
1. If your child or immediate family have been exposed to this virus OR if you or your children are showing signs and symptoms of any illness, please do not come to the gym for any activity. We still have very relaxed and flexible policies about making up missed classes and will make sure that you are able to attend the number of classes that you have paid for, even if it is several months later. If you have to cancel your enrollment in a drop in activity due to illness or quarantine, we will happily reverse any charges on your account.
2. Although there is no longer a mask mandate in our area, we encourage parents to wear a mask when in the building, particularly if you are not yet vaccinated.
3. Please continue to practice social distancing.
4. Students should still be bringing a water bottle with them to limit the use of the water fountains to just refilling bottles when needed.
We sincerely appreciate everyone’s cooperation and trust as we enter the Fall season with your safety in mind. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Miss Tanaya and the entire Galactic Gymnastics Staff!
Watch this video to see all the improvements to our gym, plus what to expect when you arrive for class!
As we prepare to reopen, we have spoken with many families that are financially affected by this pandemic and are unable to resume their child's class. Please consider purchasing a gift card to be applied directly to a child's tuition.
Recipient's name - "A Family in Need" Email - email@example.com